Le Chateau Raange Giveaway
LE CHATEAU SMS GIVEAWAY
Warmer weather is on the horizon and there is no better way to spread joy than by giving away 5 chances to win new, trendy pieces for your Spring wardrobe.🌷 We’re giving away FOUR $250 LE CHATEAU / SUZY SHIER gift cards. It’s so easy to enter. Follow our official Instagram account @lechateau, like our CONTEST ALERT post, tag your friends who would also love a wardrobe update, and text 7555 to 90909 (standard message and data rates may apply)
- The contest begins on Friday, April 22nd 2022 at 12:00 pm (EST) and ends on Friday, April 29th 2022 at 9:00 am (EST) (hereinafter referred to as "Contest Period"). You can register by (1) Following @lechateau on Instagram (AND) (2) like the official contest post on @lechateau’s Instagram page (AND) by (3) must tag 1 friend on the contest post.
- There WILL BE FOUR (4) TOTAL PRIZES to win. Each prize will be a $250 Suzy Shier gift card. There will be 4 winners selected. The winners will be selected by a random draw on April 29th. An agent of Suzy's Inc. (the "Sponsor") will notify the potential winners by Direct Message on Instagram on April 29, 2022. To win the prize (described below), the potential winner must first answer (unassisted) correctly and in a limited time to a mathematical skill-testing question ("Regulatory Question") from the Sponsor's agent by email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within this seven (7) day period for any reason, including but not limited to having a confidential phone number, or he/she is not able to answer the skill-testing question, or if he/she does not meet the conditions of the Contest established herein, he/she automatically loses the Prize and another draw will be held from the remaining eligible entries, received at the latest at the date and time of the applicable draw, to determine another winner. An agent of the Sponsor will attempt to contact the new potential winner within seven (7) business days of such selection, which will be subject to the same conditions as set out in this paragraph.
- Instagram entries will be accepted no later than 8:59 am (EST) on the last day of the Contest Period. Participants can only register as described above.
- A total of FOUR (4) prizes (hereinafter referred to as "Prize") will be awarded. The prize consists of a Suzy Shier gift card. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other substitutes.
- No purchase is required to enter the Contest. Participants can enter as many times as they wish. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Contest is open to all Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of online registration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Sponsor's employees, representatives and agents, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, persons domiciled with one of them and their respective family members are excluded from the Contest.
- All entries automatically become the property of the Sponsor. It must not be held responsible for entries not received or considered ineligible because of: incomplete information, unclear or indecipherable from the participant, failure or interruption of the connection with the network, other mechanical or technical problems, whatever the cause, including a busy phone line. The Sponsor is not responsible for: loss, theft, delay, damage or misdirection of entries; breakdown of the website or its features during the Contest Period; any problem, including the failure to authorise cookies, mechanical or technical failure or damage to the network or telephone lines, online computer systems, servers, access providers, computer hardware, software; Non-receipt of the email or registration by the Sponsor for any reason; damage to the computer of a participant or any other person or an infringement of privacy due to the intrusion of "hackers".
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without notice in the event of any security breach or administration of the Contest resulting from a virus, bug or any other cause beyond his/her control. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website and undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the Contest Rules, and if so, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek recourse and claim damages to the fullest extent provided by law.
- All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, erroneous or otherwise falsified.
- As a condition of winning, each potential winner must sign a Declaration and Release of Liability confirming compliance with the Contest Rules and discharging the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, their affiliates, branches, Directors, Official Representatives, Shareholders, Employees, Agents and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, of any and all liability related to the Contest, including, but not limited to, the liability arising from the acceptance of the Prize awarded. After successfully completing the regulatory question and returning the Declaration and signed release, the selected entrant will be declared the winner of the contest ("winner"). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant, or if the entrant is not of age, his parent or guardian, automatically agrees in his name to the use and publication of the name, city of residence, photograph, voice or image of the participant for advertising, commercial, programming or other purposes, in any communication medium chosen by the Sponsor and its promotional and publicity agencies for the Contest, without compensation or compensation, worldwide and for life.
- In addition, by entering the Contest, each entrant automatically accepts these Contest Rules, which are subject to change without notice. By entering the Contest, each entrant automatically releases the Sponsor and any other person or entity associated in any way with the Contest, their affiliates, branches, directors, officials, employees and agents and their respective promotional agencies. and advertising, any liability related to the Contest, including, but not limited to, the selection of the Prize winner and the administration of the Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest at any time without notice.
- Any disagreement with the Contest (including, but not limited to, disagreement as to whether the entrant has fully complied with the Contest Rules) will be resolved by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The decision of the Sponsor prevails. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- Residents of Québec may submit any dispute relating to the holding or organisation of a publicity contest to the Régie des alcools, les cours et des jeux du Québec for a decision to be rendered. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a fair agreement.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- The Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Contest Rules are governed exclusively and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada. Any dispute will be submitted to the competent courts of Toronto, Ontario.
- The information collected by the Sponsor on Instagram will be used to select and contact the Contest winners and potential winners in accordance with these Official Contest Rules.
For more information on the Sponsor's privacy policies and guidelines, please visit https://aompetty.space/pages/privacy-policy